WELCOME TO GLENN'S WEATHER OBSERVATION PAGE                                                                              
Please Sign My Guestbook  


Refresh Page 2x For Most Recent Data
* St. Johns, Florida~ Latitude: 30.104074   Longitude: -81.567352

* Normal High/Low: 91F/73F ; Record High/Low: 99F/68F
  Length of Day: 13 hours 58 minute(s) ; Length of Visible Light: 14 hours 52 minute(s)
 Current Temp: 84.74F.
 *Todays Maximum
 Sun's Angle: 82.16259219 deg.
Surface Map:
 
Local Forecast for Thursday July 9, 2020: Mixed sun and clouds this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 91F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60% with 0.12 inches of rain expected. Tonight: Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Friday morning low of 75F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies early then scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50% with 0.09 inches of rain expected. ........
 
Animated Local Radar:
dBZ R (mm/h) Rate (in/hr) Intensity
5 0.07 < 0.01 Hardly noticeable
10 0.15 < 0.01 Light mist
15 0.3 0.01 Mist
20 0.6 0.02 Very light
25 1.3 0.05 Light
30 2.7 0.10 Light to moderate
35 5.6 0.22 Moderate rain
40 11.53 0.45 Moderate rain
45 23.7 0.92 Moderate to heavy
50 48.6 1.90 Heavy
55 100 4 Very heavy/small hail
60 205 8 xtreme/moderate hail
65 421 16.6 Extreme/large hail
Minimum Reading
Current Reading
Maximum Reading
Outside Readings Updated: 10:30am on 7/9/20
Outside Temperature Outside Humidity Outside Dew Point Outside Heat Index Pressure
 
84.74F. (10:29am)
Current Out Temp:
84.74F.
 
74.12F. (5:02am)
 
 
79% (5:27am)
Current Out Humidity:
70%
 
70% (10:29am)
 
 
74.44F. (10:15am)
Current Out Dew Pt:
73.88F.
 
66.83F. (5:02am)
 
 
92.47F. (10:29am)
Current Out Heat Index:
92.11F.
 
78.08F. (5:02am)
 
 
29.85" (12:00am)
Current Pressure:
29.85"
 
29.79" (3:35am)
 
Rate
24 Hours Ago
Difference
2.94F.
83.12F.
1.62F.
Rate
24 Hours Ago
Difference
-4.3%
71%
-1%
Rate
24 Hours Ago
Difference
1.07F.
72.75F.
1.13F.
Rate
24 Hours Ago
Difference
4.65F.
88.91F.
3.20F.
Rate
24 Hours Ago
Difference
0.002"
29.88"
-0.03"
 
Other Outside Readings:
  Yesterday's Readings July Readings 2020 Readings
  Max Min Max Min Max Min
Temperature
  92.84 
(5:04pm) 
  75.92 
(11:52pm) 
  96.98 
(7/2/20) 
  72.32 
(7/6/20) 
  99.32 
(6/29/20) 
  37.76 
(2/28/20) 
Humidity
  78 
(6:54am) 
  51 
(1:25pm) 
  79 
(7/9/20) 
  36 
(7/2/20) 
  98 
(4/13/20) 
  25 
(3/1/20) 
Heat Index
  102.37 
(5:03pm) 
  79.75 
(11:52pm) 
  107.83 
(7/3/20) 
  76.02 
(7/6/20) 
  123.35 
(5/28/20) 
  41.21 
(3/1/20) 
Dew Point
  74.82 
(10:47am) 
  67.10 
(6:33pm) 
  76.57 
(7/4/20) 
  61.71 
(7/1/20) 
  86.27 
(5/28/20) 
  21.72 
(3/7/20) 
Pressure
  29.91 
(12:00am) 
  29.79 
(4:35pm) 
  30.00 
(7/6/20) 
  29.79 
(7/2/20) 
  30.56 
(3/23/20) 
  29.44 
(2/6/20) 
Our Pool Readings --Updated:  7:41 a.m. on 7/9/2020
Current Pool Temperature 85.3F.
Today's Maximum Pool Temperature 86.3F.
Today's Minimum  Pool Temperature 85.3F.
Maximum and Minimum Pool Temperature  Extremes by Month
Month Max Pool Temp Min Pool Temp
March 81.6F. (3/30) n/a
April 80.2F. (4/26) 72.8F. (4/3)
May 86.8F. (5/31) 74.4F. (5/2)
June 90.3F. (6/30) 80.5F. (6/8)
July 89.9F. (7/1) 84.2F. (7/7)
So far 90.3F. (6/30) 59.9F. (2/23)
 
For the Current World Conditions -/span> Click Here 
For the Weather Forecast by Continent - Click Here       For this Month's Actual Highs and Lows -Click Here                 For Live Readings  - Click Here

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet Updated Automatically by Ambient Weather's  Virtual  Weather Station V15.01 p 09

Flag Counter

The Outdoor Temperature determines the color of the backgrounds on this webpage